Monday, 24 April 1995
There are more of these.
sent me a pointer to
his cool quotes page which has many of these and then some.
- Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
- My reality check just bounced.
- Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted!
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
- All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
- LISP: Lots of Idiotic Stupid Parenthesis
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete to Save
- Recursive, adj.; see Recursive
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Do Not Attempt to Traverse a Chasm in Two Leaps.
- "DesqView!" ...Gesundheit.
- **FLASH** Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
- Not tonight dear.... I have a modem.
- Can I yell "movie" in a crowded firehouse??
- Help stamp out and abolish repetitive redundancy!
- Easy as 3.14159265358979323846...
- C code. C code run. Run, code, run ... PLEASE!
- How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?
- Me hav'em heap trouble. - Tonto the programmer
- A rolling stone gathers momentum.
- To increase speed add lightness
- Cole's Law: thinly sliced cabbage.
- Old Mcdonald had a computer, with EIA I/O.
- Taco Bell Laboratories: where UNIX programmers eat out.
- I'm sorry my Karma ran over your Dogma.
- All that glitters has a high refractive index.
- Breaking Windows isn't just for kids anymore....
- Mary had a little RAM- about a MEG or so.
- Eunuchs, the non-gender-specific OS
- One if by LAN, 2 if by C, 3 if by ERR.
- Feet Smell? Nose Run? Hey, you're upside down!
- I/O, I/O, it's off to work we go...
- Talk is cheap - Because supply exceeds demand.