Sunday, 05 March 2000
- How do crazy people go through the forest?
- They take the psycho path
- How do you get holy water?
- Boil the hell out of it
- What did the fish say when it hit a concrete wall?
- What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
- A stick
- What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
- Nacho Cheese
- What do you call Santa's helpers?
- Subordinate Clauses
- What do you call four bullfighters in quicksand?
- Quatro sinko
- What do you get from a pampered cow?
- Spoiled milk
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
- A nervous wreck
- What's the difference between roast beef and peasoup?
- Anyone can roast beef
- Where do you find a dog with no legs?
- Right where you left him
- Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
- Because they have big fingers
- Why don't blind people like to sky dive?
- Because it scares the hell out of the dog
- What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic?
- What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?
- The location of the dirt bag
- Why does a pilgrim's pants always fall down?
- Because they wear their belt buckle on their hat
- What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
- A bad golfer goes, WHACK! "Damn."
- A bad skydiver goes, "Damn." WHACK!
- What do you call a man with a car on his head?
- How do you catch a unique rabbit?
- Unique up on it!
- How do you catch a tame rabbit?
- Tame way, unique up on it!
- What do you call skydiving lawyers?
- What goes clop, clop, clop, bang, bang, clop, clop clop?
- An Amish drive-by shooting
- How are a Texas tornado and a Tennessee divorce the same?
- Somebody's gonna lose a trailer