- Ross Perot Virus:
- Activates every component on your system, just before the
whole thing quits.
- Mario Cuomo Virus:
- It would be a great virus, but it refuses to run.
- Dan Quayle Virus:
- Their is sumthing rong with yor compueter, ewe just can't
figyour out watt.
- Gallup Virus:
- 60% of the PCs infected will lose 38% of their data 14% of the
time (plus or minus a 3.5% margin of error.)
- Paul Revere Virus:
- This revolutionary virus doesn't horse around. It warns
you of impending hard disk attack - once if by LAN, twice if by C:.
- Politically Correct Virus:
- Never calls itself a "virus", but instead refers
to itself as an "electronic microorganism."
- Right to Life Virus:
- Won't allow you to delete a file, regardless of how old
it is. If you attempt to erase a file, it requires you to first see a
counselor about possible alternatives.
- Oprah Winfrey Virus:
- Your 200MB hard drive suddenly shrinks to 80MB, and then
slowly expands back to 200MB.
- AT&T Virus:
- Every three minutes it tells you what great service you're
- MCI Virus:
- Every three minutes it reminds you that you're paying too much for
the AT&T Virus.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Virus:
- Terminates and stays resident. It'll be back.
- Government Economist Virus:
- Nothing works, but all your diagnostic software
says everything is fine.
- Texas Virus:
- Makes sure it's bigger than any other file.
- Warren Beatty Virus:
- Constantly tries to prove its virility by attaching
itself to younger or newer files.
- Nike Virus:
- Just does it.
- Quantum Leap Virus:
- One day your PC is a laptop, the next day it is a
Macintosh, then a Nintendo.
Last modified: October 7, 1994 [Paco]