Why God Never Received Tenure at any University
Sunday, 30 October 1994
- He had only one major publication.
- It was in Hebrew.
- It had no references.
- It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
- Some even doubt he wrote it himself.
- It may be true that he created the world,
but what has he done since then?
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community has had a hard time
replicating his results.
- He never applied to the Ethics Board
for permission to use human subjects.
- When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it up
by drowning the subjects.
- When subjects didn't behave as predicted,
he deleted them from the sample .
- He rarely came to class, just told students
to read the Book.
- Some say he had his son teach the class.
- He expelled his first two students for learning.
- Although there were only ten requirements,
most students failed his tests.
- His office hours were infrequent and usually
held on a mountaintop.